Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions. If you have additional questions please email [email protected] or call us at 801-299-3519.
Please observe the following guidelines when you package your items:
- If there are shipping or other labels already on retail boxes, do not try to remove them.
- If you really need to remove a label, try a hair dryer on high: the labels will peel right off!
- Do not add any additional labels—or tape—to retail boxes.
- Retail boxes are designed to be shipped in master cartons, so please ship them inside a separate box or boxes.
- Wrapping retail boxes in paper does not protect it from damage from carriers.
- Indicate who the package is from.
- Clearly label the outside of your shipping package, and/or
- Include documentation (such as a copy of the purchase order) inside the shipping package which identifies the sender.
- Do not tape multiple retail boxes together, or apply any tape to the retail boxes. Boxes sent this way typically arrive in very bad condition.
- Do not write on retail boxes. Note: there is no need to cover pre-existing writing with labels or stickers.
We resell your items, so we would very much like to get them in the best shape possible. Thank you for your consideration!
Creating an offer is a straightforward process.
- Give the offer a Name
- Click "ADD NEW ITEM" then Type in the text search, and select item to add to your offer.
- Select the Box Style, Condition, enter the quantity, and click "add item" to add item to offer.
- Offer Price. This is the amount we will pay you for the item. This is the per-item price; it is multiplied by the quantity (see below) to arrive at the total price for the line item. The initial value is our target price for the item.
- Quantity. If you have multiple identical items, adjust the quantity. The rate (see above) will be multiplied by the quantity to arrive at the line item's subtotal.
- Box Style. The style indicates whether the item is packaged in the manufacturer's current “New Style” box, or in an “Old Style” box the manufacturer no longer uses.
- Box condition. We rank box condition by the following definitions. Pristine - Retail Condition: No scratches, dents, tears, holes, stickers, labels. Factory-Sealed Box
Blemished - Has minor: scratches, dents, tears, holes, stickers, labels. Factory-Sealed Box
Damaged - Has major: scratches, dents, tears, holes. Box has water damage. Factory-Sealed Box
Open - Factory-Seal on the box is broken, removed, or open. Packaging on the inside is still factory sealed
- Add any additional comments you'd like
- Submit your offer
After we receive the offer, we'll review it. If we like it, we'll accept it and let you know. If we're not willing to quite meet your price, we will send you a counter-offer. You can counter our counter-offer, and so on, until we arrive at an offer on which we both agree.
|This is the Saved Offer icon. Offers which have been saved but not yet been submitted to SellToner.com are represented with this icon.|
|This is the Awaiting Response icon. Offers have been submitted to SellToner.com and are waiting to be accepted or declined.|
|This is the Your Response Needed icon. The original offer has been updated by a counter-offer from SellToner.com.|
|This is the Accepted Offer icon. Accepted offers have been agreed to by SellToner.com and are ready to be shipped (by sellers) or paid for (by buyers).|
|This is the Declined Offer icon. Declined offers were not agreed to by SellToner.com, but are usually replaced by counter-offers.|
|This is the comment icon. Comments are attached to offers and include important messages from buyers and sellers to SellToner.com, and vice versa.|
|This is the new comment icon. It indicates when an offer has a new comment waiting to be read.|
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' us of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for SellToner.com. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.