Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions. If you have additional questions please email email@example.com or call us at 801-299-3519.
Creating an account is very easy! Just click here and fill out the form. The required fields are: first and last name; street address, city, state, and ZIP code; phone number (with area code); email address; and a password. The password needs to be at least six characters long and include letters and numbers. After you've submitted the form, please verify your email address by clicking the link in the verification email. If you don't see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. You're good to go!
We offer many payment options: PayPal, check, ACH (Direct Deposit), and even bank wire transfer. Just let us know what you prefer.
Each offer is unique, so the amount of time before a final offer is reached will vary. A lot ofthe time, especially when you use our suggested prices, we can let you know right away. Other times, we'll need to work on some of the details with you. As a rule of thumb, offers are generally worked out within one business day of their submittal.
We pay the shipping on qualifying offers in most cases, sometimes we may need to work out other arrangements depending on certain variables like your location. In order to qualify you must accept our target prices.
Please observe the following guidelines when you package your items:
- If there are shipping or other labels already on retail boxes, do not try to remove them.
- If you really need to remove a label, try a hair dryer on high: the labels will peel right off!
- Do not add any additional labels—or tape—to retail boxes.
- Retail boxes are designed to be shipped in master cartons, so please ship them inside a separate box or boxes.
- Wrapping retail boxes in paper does not protect it from damage from carriers.
- Indicate who the package is from.
- Clearly label the outside of your shipping package, and/or
- Include documentation (such as a copy of the purchase order) inside the shipping package which identifies the sender.
- Do not tape multiple retail boxes together, or apply any tape to the retail boxes. Boxes sent this way typically arrive in very bad condition.
- Do not write on retail boxes. Note: there is no need to cover pre-existing writing with labels or stickers.
We will send payment within 1 business day of receipt and inspection of items. Our number one priority is getting your business, so please inquire about other options if this doesn’t work for you.
Creating an offer is a straightforward process.
- Give the offer a Name
- Click "ADD NEW ITEM" then Type in the text search, and select item to add to your offer.
- Select the Box Style, Condition, enter the quantity, and click "add item" to add item to offer.
- Offer Price. This is the amount we will pay you for the item. This is the per-item price; it is multiplied by the quantity (see below) to arrive at the total price for the line item. The initial value is our target price for the item.
- Quantity. If you have multiple identical items, adjust the quantity. The rate (see above) will be multiplied by the quantity to arrive at the line item's subtotal.
- Box Style. The style indicates whether the item is packaged in the manufacturer's current “New Style” box, or in an “Old Style” box the manufacturer no longer uses.
- Box condition. We rank box condition by the following definitions. Pristine - Retail Condition: No scratches, dents, tears, holes, stickers, labels. Factory-Sealed Box
Blemished - Has minor: scratches, dents, tears, holes, stickers, labels. Factory-Sealed Box
Damaged - Has major: scratches, dents, tears, holes. Box has water damage. Factor-Sealed Box
Open - Factory-Seal on the box is broken, removed, or open. Packaging on the inside is still factory sealed
- Add any additional comments you'd like
- Submit your offer
If you have different types of the same item, add each type as a separate line item to the offer. For example, say you have some Brother DR-400 toners, two in old-style boxes and one in a current-style box. You would add Brother DR-400 to your order twice. On one line, you'd change the Box Style/Status to “Old Style Box - Factory Sealed” and change the quantity to 2. On the second line, you'd change the Box Style/Status to “New Style Box - Factory Sealed” and leave the quantity at 1.
Note: Inkjet cartridges are handled differently depending on the expiration date. For example, If the current month is Apr 2019, acceptable dates won't expire for another 9 months (Jan 2020). If they expire within 9 months(After Apr 2019 but before Jan 2020) we will have to discount the item. If they are already expired, the dates are before Apr 2019, we won't accept the item(s). So, if you have 3 inks with dates of Mar 2020, and 2 of the same inks with dates of Apr 2020, you'd submit them all under a single line item, quantity 5, with the expiration date of "after Jan 2020" selected. If you have a few with dates that expire within nine months, they should be listed separately.
A better question might be: what aren't the comments for? Use the comments to provide more detail about an offer. If you have slightly different but all valid expiration dates on your Inkjet cartridges, don't bother with different line items! Just make a quick note about the specific dates in the comments. You can also add the tracking numbers for your shipment once you get them. Our sales reps constantly check and respond to your comments, so it's a good place to put any questions you have about the offer. They're your venue for adding any the explanation or details your offer needs … use it!
|This is the Saved Offer icon. Offers which have been saved but not yet been submitted to SellToner.com are represented with this icon.|
|This is the Awaiting Response icon. Offers have been submitted to SellToner.com and are waiting to be accepted or declined.|
|This is the Your Response Needed icon. The original offer has been updated by a counter-offer from SellToner.com.|
|This is the Accepted Offer icon. Accepted offers have been agreed to by SellToner.com and are ready to be shipped (by sellers) or paid for (by buyers).|
|This is the Declined Offer icon. Declined offers were not agreed to by SellToner.com, but are usually replaced by counter-offers.|
|This is the comment icon. Comments are attached to offers and include important messages from buyers and sellers to SellToner.com, and vice versa.|
|This is the new comment icon. It indicates when an offer has a new comment waiting to be read.|